FladsClassifieds Home Page
management and administration
by advertisement poster
The Manage my
Advertisements page allows an advertisement poster to:
- View the state of his / her advertisements,
- Deactivate / reactivate his / her advertisements,
- Edit his / her advertisements.
administration by website moderator
Advertisements main page displays a link to a page
where website moderator can
statistics on advertisements per
On that page, clicking on a category gives access to a page where advertisements in
the category can be administered. That page allows website moderator to:
- Edit advertisements,
- Modify advertisement state: validate, set the
state to <expired>,
- Deactivate / reactivate advertisements,
- Delete advertisements.
Advertisements main page displays also a link to a page
where website moderator can see the advertisements posted by
a user and administer them.
That page may show links to pages that
that are pending for an action to be done by the website
- advertisements that are pending validation,
- advertisements for which expiration delay has elapsed but
state is not <expired>,
- advertisements for which state is
<expired> and that can be deleted.
- For a multilingual FladsClassifieds website, the website
have to change the language used to browse
Advertisements main page to process all the advertisements
that are pending for an action to be done.
- There is a another page - the Manage Payments page
- for processing the advertisements that are pending for a payment to
Finally, the main page of the Administer
of the Admin menu displays a link to a page where website moderator can
view overall statistics for the advertisements in the database.